U9 - The practices will start on the weekend of October 24. Once the teams are made, you will receive an invitation from Teamsnap to join your team.
Coordinator U9 Division: Sylvie Boudreau 874-8500
U9 Hockey Program Philosophy
- Hockey Canada developed the program to ensure that a child’s early experiences with hockey are delivered in a safe and positive experience.
- The program enables participants to become contributing members of a team effort, develop self-confidence and experience a sense of personal achievement.
U9 Hockey Goals
- To have fun while playing hockey and engaging in physical activity.
- To learn the fundamental skills required to play the game of hockey.
- To develop and refine basic motor patterns.
- To be introduced to the concepts of cooperation and fair play.
Term of use Shark Media & Sport
The content of this site is private and purely informative. The rights of a visitor to this site cannot, therefore, be derived from the content of this website. This website is operated by and was created by SHARK MEDIA & SPORT. The data contained within this website are the intellectual property of and are copyright-protected. The data herein cannot be copied or reproduced without the prior consent of or SHARK MEDIA & SPORT, other than in contexts requiring on-line searches. However, you may print out entire pages of this site for personal use. For further information about the use of this site, please communicate with SHARK MEDIA & SPORT.