PLAYER'S LIST - U9 EVALUATIONS - OCTOBER 4
The evaluations will be in early October (October 1 & 2 - schedule TBA). The practices will start on the week of October 11. Once the teams are made, you will receive an invitation from Teamsnap to join your team.
Coordinator U9 Division: Luc Roy 380-8303
U9 Hockey Program Philosophy
- Hockey Canada developed the program to ensure that a child’s early experiences with hockey are delivered in a safe and positive experience.
- The program enables participants to become contributing members of a team effort, develop self-confidence and experience a sense of personal achievement.
U9 Hockey Goals
- To have fun while playing hockey and engaging in physical activity.
- To learn the fundamental skills required to play the game of hockey.
- To develop and refine basic motor patterns.
- To be introduced to the concepts of cooperation and fair play.
Term of use Shark Media & Sport
The content of this site is private and purely informative. The rights of a visitor to this site cannot, therefore, be derived from the content of this website. This website is operated by and was created by SHARK MEDIA & SPORT. The data contained within this website are the intellectual property of and are copyright-protected. The data herein cannot be copied or reproduced without the prior consent of or SHARK MEDIA & SPORT, other than in contexts requiring on-line searches. However, you may print out entire pages of this site for personal use. For further information about the use of this site, please communicate with SHARK MEDIA & SPORT.