- Open to general public
- Must be 19 of age or older to purchase and participate
- Tickets to be purchased preferably via e-transfer to sellers
- No refunds
- Tickets can only be sold in NB
- Tickets must be purchased before the last Friday 5:00 pm preceding the Monday draw, to be guaranteed in the draw
Will be during regular hockey season, 5 months November 2023 to March 2024
- Ticket prices:
- 1 ticket for 2.00$
- Draw done monthly
- Every first Monday of the month except for the month of January.
- First draw will be held December 4, 2023
- Other draws will be held January 8, February 4, March 4 and 25, 2024
- Draw will be posted on social media, and name of the winner will be published publicly:
- Live on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hockeydieppememramcook/ with 3 witnesses
- At a public place such as Arthur J. LeBlanc Arena
- Posted on Social Media
- Winner will be paid by cheque within a week of draw date.
- The winner will be able to pick up his cheque HDM office – Uniplex.
- ID card is required to receive the cheque
- After 90 days of money unclaimed, it will be put back for the next draw.
- Proceeds from 50/50 is to support the HDM organization player, by selling tickets to raise money to help pay next season registration fee in form of a credit.
- The winner wins half the total of the jackpot (50%)
- 80% of the other 50%, goes to the players as a credit for next years 2023-2024
- 20% of the other 50%, will go to the HDM organization to cover fees
- Each player that sold tickets will bank money in a form of credit to cover next year registration costs.
- If a player reaches their registration costs for next season 2023-2024, they can continue to sell 50-50 tickets towards next year expenses 2024-2025.
- Players that lose tickets during the season will be charge the full price of the missing tickets on their account.
- For U-18 players who will not return next year:
- Team Coordinator identifies U-18 players who are certain not to return next year.
- After the last draw on March 25, 2024, HDM will prepare a check for the amount of credit raised for the child
- For any other player, who will decide not to return next year:
- Parents will contact HDM to confirm that their youth will not return to hockey for the 2023-2024 year.
- HDM will prepare a check for the amount of credit raised for the child
- Each team to have a 50/50 team coordinator and a manager.
- All tickets must be return to 50/50 team coordinator prior to the last Friday 6pm preceding the Monday draw (Dec. 4, Jan. 8, Feb. 5, Mar. 4 and 25)
- 50/50 tickets will be distributed to each team that has identified a team coordinator, these tickets will be used the entire season.
- 50/50 HDM coordinator will give initial team tickets to 50/50 team coordinator.
- Additional tickets can be picked up by 50/50 team coordinator on specific nights (dates to be communicated by 50/50 HDM coordinator)
- HDM organization Role?
- Keep track of all credit of each player in account
- To draw and pay the lucky winner!
- 50/50 HDM coordinator Role?
- Make sure enough tickets are printed
- Coordinate monthly draws
- Help 50/50 team coordinator
- Keep inventory of team tracker spreadsheet, number of tickets, name of team and number of unaccounted tickets
- Keep track of all team’s ticket distribution
- Calculate amount for monthly draw.
- Produce monthly report
- Produce Year-end report
- 50/50 team coordinator Role?
- Collect all money and tickets from team members, preferably weekly, but definitely, prior to the last Friday 6pm preceding the Monday draw (Dec. 4, Jan. 8, Feb. 5, Mar. 4 and 25)
- Divide tickets by players for each team
- Hand out and track ticket count per player using “Ticket distribution – signatures” spreadsheet and transcribe numbers into third tab of HDM Team Tracker 2023-2024
- Track individual player sales using “Receiving Tickets – signatures” spreadsheet and transcribe numbers into second tab of HDM Team Tracker 2023-2024
- Remove all staples from sold tickets (if stapled)
- Before the last Saturday 12:00 pm (noon) preceding the Monday draw (Dec. 5, Jan. 8, Feb. 5, Mar. 4, and 25)
- Make an e-transfer to the attention of J-RComeau@hotmail.com for all of the team's monthly sales.
- Send an email to J-RComeau@hotmail.com with the following information:
- Team name: ____________
- Name of the coordinator and tel #: ____________
- Total tickets sold: ______
- E-Transfert amount: _______
- Date the E-Transfert was sent: ____________
- Bring the team tickets in an envelope or zip lock bag to a location and time identified by the 50/50 HDM coordinator (Check in the name of HDM Inc)
- Please make sure to put on the envelope or zip lock, your name, team name, phone #, the total # of tickets sold and the total sales amount for the month
- After handing over your team's tickets, send an excel copy of Team Tracker HDM 2023-2024 to
- Keep track of their team’s total ticket sale
- Player and family Role?
- Sell tickets
- Remove all staples from sold tickets (if stapled)
- Total your sales and quantity of tickets sold for the month and bring your tickets to the 50-50 team coordinator prior to the last Friday 6pm preceding the Monday draw (Dec. 4, Jan. 8, Feb. 5, Mar. 5 and 25)
- When handing in monthly sales, be considerate of your team coordinator and only hand in Large Bills, no coin or preferably an e-transfer if 50/50 team coordinator is using one.
- No individual ticket sales can be handed in to the 50/50 HDM Coordinator. If you miss your 50/50 team coordinator’s deadline, you will need to keep your tickets until the next draw.
- IMPORTANT: at the last draw in March, all sold and unsold tickets needs to be return to the team coordinator. For each ticket lost or not returned, $ 2.00 will be deducted from the total credit raised by the child.
Term of use Shark Media & Sport
The content of this site is private and purely informative. The rights of a visitor to this site cannot, therefore, be derived from the content of this website. This website is operated by and was created by SHARK MEDIA & SPORT. The data contained within this website are the intellectual property of and are copyright-protected. The data herein cannot be copied or reproduced without the prior consent of or SHARK MEDIA & SPORT, other than in contexts requiring on-line searches. However, you may print out entire pages of this site for personal use. For further information about the use of this site, please communicate with SHARK MEDIA & SPORT.